Be a part of an extraordinary journey to protect the natural environment, enhance biodiversity, and combat the climate emergency across the UK.
With a legacy of over 30 years, we stand at the forefront as one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies specialising in the natural environment. Our commitment lies in supporting businesses across diverse industries to protect the natural environment, champion and restore biodiversity, and combat the climate emergency.
With our innovative and bespoke solutions, we empower our clients to meet their environmental obligations, achieve positive and sustainable project outcomes, and embrace opportunities to connect with the natural world.
What we do
- Biodiversity Net Gain and Nature-based Solutions
- Corporate ESG advice
- Protected species surveying, monitoring, licensing, and mitigation
- Habitat and botanical assessments
- Major projects and large infrastructure ecology support
- Tree surveys, strategies, and all aspects of professional advice
- GIS, drones, and mapping
From pioneering approaches to ensure a flourishing ecosystem, assisting industry leaders to uphold their environmental commitments, to shaping responsible practices for energy providers, and safeguarding vulnerable inhabitants of our natural habitats, we work on a variety of projects delivering nature positive outcomes for others to follow.
That’s not all. Every year, we invest our profits in our local Wildlife Trust. Our investment supports the valuable work they undertake, to bring wildlife back, and to help people act for nature.
Joining our team
Our team of over 100 passionate natural environment specialists share an unwavering love and commitment for nature and drive to make a meaningful difference in the world.
- cultivate work-life balance, making sure our people are happy, healthy, and able to manage their daily lives in the right way.
- foster a supportive environment to empower each other to unlock our full potential.
- nurture trust and commitment through open, honest dialogue and constructive feedback.
As a people-focused and values-led consultancy, you’ll receive all the support you need to develop as individuals and grow your careers. We offer exceptional benefits, including 25 days of annual leave, increasing to a maximum of 35 at senior management level, flexible working, an annual performance-related bonus, employee assistance program, Time Off in Lieu offering the opportunity for extended periods of leave and professional development and training support opportunities.