We are a specialist Ecological, Arboricultural and Landscape consultancy that prides itself on having the same core values that it did 15 years ago when we were founded. We have experienced sustainable growth throughout this period and have become renowned by our clients for our pragmatic, solution-based approach to consultancy. We work for a variety of clients ranging from multinational prestigious organisations; conservation bodies; and on occasion one off small projects for homeowners.
We are passionate about the quality of service we provide, and we value the people we work with. At SES we operate as a work family, by helping each other we provide an environment for unlimited growth.
We understand that by providing a pragmatic, personalised and professional service we are helping to build and shape the future of the company.
We believe it is important to focus on behaviours and ways of working that go hand in glove with our core values. By working in this way, we always operate with integrity and honesty. Providing the most professional service and highest level of technical expertise.
We are professional, pragmatic consultants who strive to meet the needs of our clients and to deliver a product we are proud to put our name too.
Why Join Us?
You will be joining a multi award winning independent consultancy that have built a reputation as one of the leading ecological consultancies in the UK. The SES team are all proud to be part of the largest independently owned consultancy of its kind in the UK. Where what they do and say really matters.
We have received recognition for the collaborative approach we take to project management and delivery. We value every member of our team, as you and your team members are the reason for the company’s success and growth.
You will be part of a team that takes projects from inception to onsite delivery and ongoing management. Having both the technical and practical skills in house to offer our staff a unique environment to thrive.
Technical training will focus on the ecological skills required to operate to the highest possible standards. We will also provide training in project management; effective communication; pragmatic problem solving; and effective resourcing of teams.
We ensure that everyone has a continuous professional development plan in place that means all staff achieve their personal goals. We take pride in developing our people and allowing them to grow into the consultant they want to be, this ethos has created a highly motivated team which deliver bespoke ecological solutions to our clients, providing the platform for growth and the opportunity for new people to join our exciting company.
If you like the sound of our company and would like to join our team then we would love to hear from you. Please confirm that you have the following skills and experience before applying.
· A broad range of baseline ecological surveying and monitoring skills along with experience of undertaking ecological supervision of protected habitat and species mitigation work.
· Experience on projects where the delivery of ecological enhancements and supervision of construction or ground preparation work inclusive of vegetation clearance is required.
· Generating task briefs, meetings and deliver on-site ecological advice to diverse teams.
· Preparation of precautionary methods of working and ecological permits and building rapport with landowners, stakeholders, local communities, and regulators.
· Will have demonstratable protected species knowledge and the ability to identify common field signs of UK protected species and their associated habitats.
· Familiar with U.K. wildlife legislation and best practice for surveying and data recording.
· The candidate will be committed to upholding the highest standards of animal welfare.
· They will need their own transport and the flexibility to work under their own initiative.
· Experience of using mobile tablets and GIS to collect and share data.
· Training, site inductions and task specific training will be provided
SES are an equal opportunities employer.
SES will strictly refrain from demonstrating bias or prejudice towards individual differences which will be valued and protected. People will be given the chance to work in a discrimination-free environment which will help everyone feel that their worth and rights are respected.
Please send your application to Alan Goddard with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com If you have any questions regarding any of our roles, please do not hesitate to contact us