- Salary: Competitive – dependent on experience, skills and EPS Licence(s) where relevant.
- Location: Thirsk, North Yorkshire
- Closing date: 30th December 2021
- Start date: ASAP
Who are we?
MAB Ecology is a small consultancy undertaking a varied portfolio of work including ecological impact assessments and protected species work for clients such as National Trust and English Heritage. Most work is Yorkshire – based.
You will need:
- Experience managing projects and emergence survey teams
- Survey Licences ( Level 2 Bat Class Licence essential )
- Some botanical knowledge essential
- Biodiversity Matrix experience an advantage
- Experience with/named ecologist on EPS Mitigation licence/s, or similar mitigation strategy documents;
- Full Member of CIEEM (or eligible)
Interest in ecology essential, bat emergence survey experience would be advantageous. Training will be provided.
Please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com. If you would like to chat, please phone Ione on 01845 574125
Closing Date: 30/12/2021 Location: Thirsk , North Yorkshire YO7 1PQ