A fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking environmental consultancy specialising in the Planning Industry. We work for a range of clients including house builders, developers, planners, architects, local planning authorities and private clients.
The role would involve helping to managing the Eastleigh Ecology team, managing projects, carrying out protected species surveys, writing technical reports and providing support to Senior, Consultant and Graduate ecologists.
The candidate should have:
- Full membership with CIEEM
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Confident but calm approach
- Natural aptitude for problem-solving and finding pragmatic solutions
- Good knowledge of the planning industry (particularly housing)
- Experience managing teams of ecologists in a consultancy role
- Excellent report writing skills (PEA, EcIA, HRA, AA)
- Confident providing advice to clients and contractors and attending client meetings
- Good knowledge of protected species ecology and legislation
- Hold at least 2 protected species licences
- Experience writing EPS mitigation licences and acting as a Named Ecologist
Permanent, Full Time
We have a dynamic team of motivated, talented ecologists, with a wide range of skills. We offer a structured and exciting working environment, with opportunities to learn and develop your career.
We encourage CPD, which includes personal mentoring for EPS licences, in-house ecology training, and formal training opportunities, both ecological and professional skills.
If you think you are the right person to join ACD Environmental, please send a covering email and CV to Ecology Director Daniel Wood at [email protected]
No agencies or third party applications please