A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
We want to hear from you if you’re an experienced Ecologist looking for a new challenge!
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
Building on our success, DM has expanded the suite of services to clients with complementary services of Environment and Planning. You’ll be assisting with the growth of our Environment and Planning team, working with internal and external teams liaising with clients, Natural England, County Ecologists, Local Authority planning officers and stakeholders whilst working on a wide range of utility and build development projects.
You’ll input into development and design protocols, offer ecological advice and provide innovative mitigation solutions enhancement consideration across a range of sites and schemes. Providing ecological support to our client’s teams to inform licence applications and be the technical lead for ecological surveys.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Ecologist
- Good knowledge of legislation and policy requirements associated with Sites or Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) and Special Protection Areas (SPA)
- Have a degree in an environmental related discipline and may be a member of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environment Management (CIEEM) or an equivalent organisation.
- Familiar with GIS systems
- Great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
4 Bredon Court, Brockeridge Court, Twyning, Tewkesbury, GL20 6FF OR The East Wing, The Quadrangle Crewe Hall, Crewe, CW1 6UY.
To get in contact, please email email@example.com