RPS Renewables & Marine Ecology division have an opportunity for a talented and passionate Graduate Consultant. This is a fixed term contract – 6 months.
This role can be based from either our London, Chepstow or Woking offices. Working both independently and within large multi-disciplinary teams. Providing support to deliver for multi-billion-pound marine and coastal infrastructure projects, in the following areas:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) coordination and delivery
- Consent compliance
- Technical assessments such as Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA), Water Framework Directive (WFD), European Protected Species (EPS) and Marine Conservation Zone (MCZ)
- Marine and environmental consenting and planning advice
- Stakeholder engagement and management
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
o Marine Ecology
o Marine Biology
o Marine Science
o Marine Oceanography
o Environmental Science
- Good grounding in the areas of Environmental Engineering, Science and Technology
- Competent user of the complete Microsoft 365 package
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi task, follow direction and working within time budgeting constraints
What we can offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers.
Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
About RPS Group
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people worldwide. We benefit from the scale of business that allows us to work on large and/or exciting projects and, at the same time, we retain the local presence in our markets which fosters positive engagement with our clients.
We strive to define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world. By connecting our global expertise, we make it easy for our clients to work with us by creating a collaborative environment geared to delivering successful solutions, while respecting the communities we work in. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.