We have a very exciting opportunity for a skilled ecologist with a dormouse licence to join our friendly and growing team based from our Southampton Office. This role requires you to have experience in dormouse ecology and to hold a survey licence as a minimum. You will need to have a good understanding of ecology generally.
Skills and experience
· You will hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
· You will hold a Natural England Survey Dormouse licence as a minimum
· You will have experience of working with large scale projects
· You will have excellent health and safety knowledge and experience
· Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as is being able to work with clients and colleagues.
· It would be advantageous to have ECoW experience on highways or rail schemes
· CSCS card holder (or willing to obtain)
· Be a member of CIEEM (or equivalent)
· Have a good attitude to work and be a good problem solver
· You will have excellent IT skills
· You will have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle for use for work.
· Other class licences would be desirable but not essential for this role.
enims provide the following
· Competitive salary and holiday allowance dependant on experience
· 24-hour health and safety provision for all works
· Pension scheme enrolment
· PPE and Safety Equipment supplied
· IT equipment supplied
· Excellent training and development opportunities for all of the team with mentoring and training budgets in place
· Career progression
· Supportive and friendly team, with regular team meetings and social team days
· Trained company mental health first aider and time to change pledged employer
If you would like further information about this fantastic opportunity or would like to apply please send a covering letter and CV in please contact Helen Satchell by emailing or call 08456440196 to discuss this role further.