Wardell Armstrong LLP is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices across the UK employing approximately 500 staff. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people.
Our Ecology teams across all our UK offices are growing at a rapid rate and as a result we are looking to recruit Ecologists for our offices in Stoke, Leeds and Bolton with extensive site based work and remote working as required.
Our entry-level positions will involve:
- Undertake desk studies to identify ecological information for sites.
- Assist with field surveys, including those of protected species in line with best practice standards.
- Compile, analyse, evaluate and interpret survey data.
- Produce and contribute to technical reports including Preliminary Ecological Appraisals, Ecological Impact Assessments, protected species reports, Biodiversity Impact Assessments and BREEAM reports.
All candidates should have:
- A minimum qualification of a BSc (Hons) in Ecology, or similar accredited course.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work, to meet demands at peak times. As the role is likely to involve occasional longer and / or unsociable hours, a willingness to undertake travel to sites within the UK, sometimes staying overnight.
- A protected species licence would be a distinct advantage, particularly for bats and/or great crested newt.
- Full member of CIEEM or capable of meeting this status.
- A full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Flexible home working
- Membership of the Firm’s Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer’s contribution of up to 5%.
- Payment of a relevant professional subscription.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm’s Private Health Care Scheme.
- Inclusion in the Firm’s Critical Illness Cover Policy.
- Inclusion in the Firm’s Life Assurance Policy, insuring you 3 times your annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
- Long service awards.
- Travel Loans
- Cycle to wor scheme
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
Please apply via our website https://www.wardell-armstrong.com/careers/ or for further information contact email@example.com