We are currently looking for an Ecologist to join our Environmental and Sustainability Division.
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to work within our bespoke specialised services, primarily to rail infrastructure clients, but also to differing sectors.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- An Ecology Degree.
- CIEEM membership.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent report writing capabilities, with the ability to work to a set deadline.
The following would be advantageous:
- Protected Species Licence(s).
- Demonstrable consultancy experience.
Whilst working as an Ecologist, you will be involved in;
- Ecological Impact Assessments (EIA).
- A varied range of Ecological reports.
- A variety of protected species surveys.
- Working with Railscape’s Arboriculturalist.
- Liaising with clients, Railscape and client project managers and stakeholders.
Railscape will provide all Personal Track Safety training, a suitable vehicle and fuel card and all PPE and equipment required to carry out the role.
There will be a requirement to work across the UK.