We have an opportunity for a Consultant Ecologist based near Wellingborough, Northants. This will be a home-based appointment although we have an office in Wellingborough that offers desk space and admin support when needed, so please arrange to work within commuting distance. This opportunity lends itself to a self-starter and should you have the following:
- A good working knowledge of current legislation and industry best practice;
- Excellent communication, project management and organisational skills
- You should be a competent bat surveyor (ideally Natural England Class 2, but class 1 applications welcomed).
- Membership of IEEM
- Full driving licence
We are a team of home-based ecologists working throughout the UK on a variety of different projects, from SPAs in Kent, to HS2 projects in the Midlands, to logistic projects in Lancashire. We can offer:
- We are a helpful bunch of people
- We will kit out a home-based office for you.
- We are keen for you to set out the development of a training programme to further your skills and career
- We offer a pension package
- Flexible working options are designed to help with your work life – personal balance
- We offer an attractive salary package
- We can provide relocation fees where required.
Closing Date: 16th March 2020
Salary: £dependent on skills
Contract type: Permanent subject to a 6 months trial
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to: [email protected]