A long-established, UK recognised ecological consultancy are currently in the market to expand their team ahead of 2019 through the appointment of a new Assistant Ecologist. This reputable organisation is looking for someone to join the existing team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal Assistant Ecologist will provide support in the field on a variety of surveys, as well as developing their report writing qualities in a consultancy environment.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following skills and experience:
- A BSc and/or MSc in Ecology/Environmental discipline.
- At least 6 months ecological consultancy experience.
- Protected species survey experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK legislation.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel for sitework and work unsociable hours.
Salary – £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
*Anyone with experience surveying GCN’s and in possession of an EPS GCN development licence would be encouraged to apply*
Interested in learning more about this or any other ecological opportunity? Please direct all enquiries to [email protected].