Your role will be to deliver professional ecological services to a broad range of clients and assist the senior-level ecologists in carrying out services.
You will be based in Lee on the Solent, Hampshire, with travel throughout the region and occasionally the surrounding areas. Your time will be divided between office and field-based work.
- Assist senior-level ecologists in carrying out ecological services
- Liaison with clients and other professionals and organisations
- Production of technical ecological reports
- Complete and lead in-field ecology and protected species surveys
The following are essential:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in a related field as a minimum
- Strong all-around field skills, particularly in flora and fauna identification
- Strong communication, organisation and team working skills, positive attitude, self-discipline and a desire to be challenged
- Full drivers licence
The following are recommended:
- Experience producing technical ecological reports
- Protected species survey licences desirable
- Experience creating habitat maps using GIS systems, particularly QGIS
- Bat sound analysis using Analook
- Sentinel card with PTS + AC/DCCR or willingness to obtain
Ongoing training opportunities will be provided, alongside a competitive salary and a supportive, dynamic and friendly working environment.
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply for the role please contact Claire at email@example.com, including a CV and cover letter where relevant.
We look forward to hearing from you!