JACOBS is one of the worlds largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
Jacobs ecology team, part of the Sustainable Solutions business is one of the UKs largest most dynamic and respected ecology teams. Our Ecologists provide specialist advice for the full range of projects undertaken by Jacobs, as well as servicing the needs of their own client base. The team works on a range of diverse, high profile projects in the UK, Europe and the Middle East
The ecology team is currently over a hundred strong which means technical as well as career mentoring to ensure your continued professional development. At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality.
We employ a number of field biologists and ecologists to assist with and undertake data collection and monitoring commitments on projects. We are now looking for field scientists to support our project commitments on a range of contract types. We are looking for seasonal ecologists across various locations including; Reading, Cardiff, Croydon, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham.
- Supporting the national team of ecologists working on a variety of projects
- Survey support and logistic planning
- Ecological surveying and biological data collection
- Producing quality assured ecology deliverables
- Report Writing
- Ecology survey experience and a good field scientist
- Eligible for CIEEM membership
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to write clear, concise reports Driving licence
- An honours degree in ecology or related field
- Relevant undergraduate work placements or post graduate studies
- Full CIEEM
- Postgraduate degree
- Protected species licence(s)
- An ecological specialism
- Chartered Environmentalist
- ECoW experience
You must be a good team player with a willingness to work away from your base office.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
: United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Birmingham
: Aug 8, 2018, 1:38:00 PM