A fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking environmental consultancy. As well as ecology, we provide a range of services including arboriculture, archaeology and landscape architecture. We work for a range of clients including developers, planners, architects, and private clients.
The role involves providing support to the team of consultant ecologists, organising/carrying out protected species surveys, and writing PEA/EcIA reports.
The candidate should have:
- Degree in a relevant ecology-related subject
- Ideally least 6-12 months experience working for another consultancy (housing rather than infrastructure)
- Working towards/have a protected species licence
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organisation skills
- Natural aptitude for problem-solving, attentiveness and diligence
- Full, clean driving licence
- Ability to work flexibly including some unsociable hours
We have a dynamic team of motivated, talented ecologists, with a wide range of skills. We offer a structured working environment, with opportunities to learn and develop your career.
We actively encourage CPD, including in-house ecology training, bespoke courses and external training opportunities, helping to develop both ecological and professional skills.
We have a comprehensive toil system, flexible working hours, generous annual leave, and pool cars. We offer a competitive salary and a good work/life balance in a friendly, close-knit team.
If you think you are the right person to join ACD Environmental, please send a covering email and CV to the Director of Ecology Daniel Wood at email@example.com.