Ecosulis are the UK’s most experienced ecological consultancy and contractor. Ecosulis Ltd is an employee-owned company and are currently looking for Ecological Clerk of Works to assist with projects in the West Midlands area.
You will have:
· Three years of Ecological Clerk of Work experience.
· Auditing of site management plans/method statements to ensure project compliance.
· Provide advice to contractors on the delivery of agreed mitigation measures.
· Regular surveying to monitor environmental/ecological sensitivities at the site.
· Monitoring work activities in close proximity to sensitive environmental receptors to ensure impacts are minimised, i.e. preventing pollution run-off to rivers.
· Comply with and promote the company’s health, safety and ecological policy, and to take all due care with risks and hazards, for example carrying first-aid kit, wearing hard hat where necessary.
· Good communication skills.
· Excellent team player.
· Able to use own initiative.
· Good time management.
· Travel to different locations and stay overnight when required.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference: ECoW2017
Ecosulis Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Location: West Midlands