RSK Biocensus is looking for an experienced associate level ecologist to lead on exciting and high-profile projects, including Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects. We are seeking someone to enhance our capacity to win and direct these projects. The successful candidate will join a highly experienced and dynamic ecology team. They will work with our excellent project managers, support staff and field ecologists to tender for and deliver major ecology projects.
- As an Associate Director, you will be self-motivated and proactive, responsible for managing and overseeing major projects from commencement to completion and close-out.
- You may also be responsible for staff, a geographical area, or specialist discipline.
- You will be expected to be able to coordinate some of the largest RSK Biocensus tenders and projects and have excellent client relationships to ensure future major tender opportunities come into the business.
- You may also be Project Director on a diverse range of smaller projects as required.
- You will be expected to take on additional responsibilities within the RSK Ecology business, demonstrating excellent communication skills with team members, peers and senior management, and developing business strategies. You will continue to build your profile and reputation, consolidating and sharing your knowledge through networking, personal endeavour and training.
- Typically, you will hold at least a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Likely to have significant years’ specific relevant experience since graduating.
- A full driving licence.
- Species specific survey and mitigation licences and/or a second degree are advantageous.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Family friendly, flexible working opportunities
- Choice of home-working linked to office / team locations
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular structured training and career development