BSG Ecology is seeking an ambitious and motivated ecologist.
Candidates will typically have 1-3 years of relevant post graduate experience.
This is a great opportunity to join our experienced, friendly and supportive Oxford team, and one of the largest independent ecological consultancies in the UK.
What you can expect from us:
- A structured programme of training in all aspects of consultancy work
- Active mentoring and support from a senior staff member
- A range of interesting and varied field survey and office-based work
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to contribute to company research projects
- Clear personal development and business objectives and a structured annual review process
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for ecology and the environment
- An emerging technical specialism or good all-round field skills
- A desire to be challenged, and a proactive approach to learning and personal development
- Organisation, flexibility, motivation and a desire to deliver high standards of work
- A good BSc and preferably an MSc in a relevant subject
- A full driving licence
Further information about the typical attributes of an ecologist level recruit are outlined in the article here: What we are looking for in a graduate ecologist
BSG Ecology was established in 1997, and is one of the largest independent ecological practices in the UK with a nationwide permanent staff of fifty, over six offices.
We are the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management Best Medium Consultancy of the Year for 2018. This prestigious award reflects our demonstrable track record on projects that deliver on biodiversity as well as commercially, our commitment to sharing learning and good practice, the structured professional development of our staff, and our promotion of high standards in the profession.
Our vision is to be the first choice ecology consultancy and to continue to build our success on rewarding and challenging work. Our focus is on helping our clients achieve their aims, as well as securing the best outcomes for the environment.
Please apply by emailing a CV and covering letter, detailing relevant experience and why you are applying for the job, to [email protected] by Monday 10th December