Your role will be to plan, manage and deliver professional ecological services to a broad range of clients. You will be responsible for the coordination of surveys and field staff, as well as liaison with clients and other professionals and organisations.
You will be based in Lee on the Solent, Hampshire, with travel throughout the region and occasionally the surrounding areas. Your time will be divided between office and field-based work.
Skills and Experience:
Strong communication, organisation and team working skills are essential, as well as a positive attitude, self-discipline and a desire to be challenged!
You will have:
We are looking for someone with least two years’ experience working as an Ecological Consultant, capable of taking on your own projects and clients as soon as you’ve settled in to the team. The following experience is essential:
- Production of a range of technical reports including impact assessment and mitigation strategies
- EPSM Licence applications
- Project coordination and management
- Client liaison & project tendering
- Strong all-round field skills
- Protected Species licenses desirable, particularly bats
- Bat sound analysis using Analook
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Relevant BSc as a minimum
- Full driving licence essential
Ongoing training opportunities will be provided, alongside a competitive salary and a supportive, dynamic and friendly working environment.
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply for the role please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and cover letter where relevant.
We look forward to hearing from you!