Passionate about botany, habitat management, and its real-world application? We’re searching for a biodiversity net gain expert to steer our initiatives across the national team. As part of our dynamic tribe, you’ll dive into:
- Overseeing the technical quality of our outputs
- Stepping up as the Project Director for larger or more intricate ventures
- Embodying a proactive stance in technical leadership
- Championing your area of expertise, staying updated with the latest trends, and sharing insights with the team
- Playing a pivotal role in our internal training initiatives at Tyler Grange
- Mentoring and collaborating with members across all Tyler Grange offices
- Enhancing our work quality by collaborating across disciplines and with contractors
- Crafting pragmatic solutions for our clients, always with a solution-driven mindset
You’ll also take on the challenge of steering intricate projects right from their inception to the final touches. This encompasses everything from Preliminary Ecology Appraisals to Management Plans and Method Statements.
This role is all about enabling our team to land projects they love. Forge genuine, rewarding relationships with our clients, champion their projects, and don your problem-solving hat. Because nothing beats the satisfaction of resolving clients’ challenges.
At Tyler Grange, we value innovation over convention; the usual route isn’t always our chosen path. We care deeply and celebrate loudly. We’re one big family always looking for the next big opportunity. Every day is a blend of meaningful work, good laughs, and honest conversations. If you thrive in this kind of setting, then you’ll fit right in.
We’re not just part of the ecological landscape—we’re elevating it. To join us in setting new standards, you need:
- Top academic qualifications in ecology or biological sciences
- Excellent survey skills, including extended Phase I, protected species surveys (with at least one licence or specialism) and/or botanical survey(s)
- To be a CIEEM member working towards Chartership
- Experience with EIA and HRA
- Strong report writing and reviewing capabilities
- A solid grasp of the legislative and planning policy framework
- To maintain regular and open communication with our clients, ensuring we’re attuned to their needs and challenges
- The ability to take the lead as a Project Director on larger projects, ensuring their timely and successful delivery
- Confidence in liaising with statutory bodies and LPAs
- To be an enthusiastic team player, always ready to pitch in and collaborate
- A commitment to the pursuit of excellence in all tasks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
Your journey at Tyler Grange is moulded by the amazing people you’ll team up with, both in and outside of our tribe. We’re like-minded souls who cheer on our mates, cherish our clients, and sprinkle goodness back into our communities. Join the adventure.
Need support with your application? Contact Helen (email@example.com) or pop a note in your application. We’re all about making sure every candidate can access our opportunities with ease.