EAD Ecology is a dynamic and thriving consultancy that provides specialist ecological services to developers, planners, utilities and local government. We are seeking to recruit Assistant Ecologists to join our team, based at our offices on the banks of the River Clyst, overlooking the Exe Estuary, close to Exeter. It is an exciting time to be part of the company as we have recently become employee owned.
What we will offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and knowledgeable team in an employee-owned company.
- First-class training, support and mentoring.
- Competitive salary and pension.
- Three paid days a year to volunteer for your chosen charity (pro-rata).
- Flexible working.
- An exciting and interesting portfolio of projects.
- A modern, spacious workplace with fantastic views across the estuary and wetland nature reserve.
Successful candidates will have:
- A good relevant degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ecological survey experience.
- An ability to work independently with a high level of motivation.
- A full UK driving licence.
Expertise in GIS, including QGIS and membership of CIEEM would be advantageous.
If you would like a challenging role with a respected consultancy in a fantastic part of the country, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.